Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Prayers

I would appreciate prayers for my aunt and uncle as well as my grandma at this time (who are 600 miles away). I'm not going to go into details at the moment, so I'm going to let this one go as an unspoken. ;) Thanks very much!

Well not much has been going on lately. Today was an especially loong day in school, (we didn't get done till about 3:40.) And we have church tonight as well. *sigh* Not that I don't enjoy those things, it's just that they can get pretty tiring. :) Plus the weather is extremely sacking. It's in the 80's and it's October. I mean come on!! haha. They say it's supposed to cool off, but I'm not believing that till I see it. ;) Well I've got to run. I'll let you know how tonight goes sometime later this week. (We've been having a group of college students come and do our Bible study since our youth minister resigned two months ago.) It's been going pretty well so far, so hopefully it will stay that way. ;)

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

I hope everything's okay with your aunt and uncle and grandma! I will definitely pray for them.
I know what you mean about the weather! Up until a few days ago, it was always in the 80s here too. Sometimes it would even get to 90! But yesterday it started cooling off. Today it was only about 75 or so, so that was really nice!