Monday, June 21, 2010

It is I

Yes, I am the ULTIMATE blog slacker and there is no competition for that title....BUT summer is finally here which means I am a free woman. Thus, I will have much more time to post...

As to summer, it has been pretty darn amazing so far. I have gotten to hang out with some of the most amazing people in the world, have gotten to read my romance novels and psychology books to my heart's content (and the reading is still going on) and have rediscovered the art of relaxing. ;) I also have had a heart bursting with pride because my little brother got the part of Kurt in the play "The Sound of Music" that our town is putting on (if you don't know who Kurt is or what "The Sound of Music" is than you are seriously deprived....haha). I am rather obsessed with that movie (I've been watching it since I was 6 after all) and getting to help him with all the music is probably more fun for me than it is for him....The sad part is though that I will just so happen to be out of town the week of the performance (yes, the VERY week of the performance a vacation just had to be scheduled for me. That's my luck for you...). The vacation will be awesome hopefully (seeing as how it's to Boston and I've never been anywhere quite that exotic so far) but missing the play might just finish me off....I will just have to settle for dress rehearsals I suppose *sigh*

So anyways that's what's been going on with me. In future days I will give you some more details of some things coming up and some experiences I've had lately, but for right now I'm gonna go cause my eyes are getting weary of staring at this screen and I really don't want to go blind for the sake of blogging (though it IS a rather good sake I must say....;) ). Later

No comments: