Monday, January 9, 2012

Oh My

It has been entirely too long. You probably thought I'd fallen off the face of the earth, right? Well, I hope you at least missed me a little. *hint hint*...;) Anyways, I am back, hopefully for good this time. Though you never know how crazy my life will get once my second semester of school starts. Two jobs + the cruel torture of that thing known as the *dun dun dun* honors *gulp* program + plus the massive amounts of homework poor college students receive because their teachers think they have no life outside of it might leave me no free writing time whatsoever. But hey, who says a girl can't make time?

Anyways, what has my year looked like you might ask? Well...where do I begin? I decided on a college, had one of the best summers of my life, started college, had my heart broken and crushed into little tiny pieces, quit my hosting job, got a serving job (recently on top of my job at the psych office that I wouldn't give up for the world), survived the semester (oh the stories I have from this experience known as college...), met some out-of-this world people, and realized that without God I would be a ball of emotional wreckage. So yeah, it's been some year. I might have to catch you up gradually. We'll see....For now, though, I'll end with a quote I found today that I see as particularly inspiring (especially for someone like me who tends to dwell on the past and all the times I've made a mess of things).

“Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Until next time ;)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Hannah. I have missed you. And by You, I mean the in-person You, not just the online You.

HBSinger said...

Amy! I have missed you too. Very much.:( and your sweet kids also. I hope you guys are doing okay!

hilda dada said...

Your article is truly relevant to my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However, I would like to see more details about this topic.

krk realty

SteveBrad said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
penegra|silagra|Sildenafil soft gel capsule|Suhagra