Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another great Christmas

I have to say this Christmas has been one of the best ones yet (for me at least) ;). I hope everyone else had a great one as well. I thought I'd just mention a few of the things I received.

*One of the main things I got was a new bike, which I have been enjoying immensly. Previously I had to ride my brother's bike, which was so low it made me feel like a midget (I probably looked pretty ridiculous riding the thing). This bike is much bigger, and even happens to be my favorite color which is red (you should know that you know). ;) Besides the bike, I've also enjoyed riding my brother's electric scooter (I probably ride it about as much as he does. haha). That thing can really take off I'll say that.

*As last thing, I ended up getting some tycoon computer games which are extremely addicting. The first one, Lemonade Stand Tycoon, is very fast-paced,and fun as you get to tweak your lemonade recipe, your location, the price, etc. The customers are a little odd as they are really to walk around town and buy lemonade in the pouring rain, but hey, more power to them. ;) I also got Railroad Tycoon which is pretty tough, but a lot of fun (except it has a very annoying narrator). I got Airport Tycoon as well, but unfortunately the disc simply would not work (after many extremely frustrated attempts on my part), so I'll just have to put off controlling the airport industry for a while. ;)

*Novel wise, I received a three-part series on the love between a vampire and a normal girl. Verry interesting, and quite hard to put down. I'm already through the second one, as I am hopelessly horrible at savoring any book I have interest in. ;) The books are really well written, the details are great, and there is a great balance between reality and fantasy.

That's all for now.

No comments: