Thursday, November 13, 2008

Crazy Times

*Well I am finally turning 16 on Saturday, and I must say I'm extremely excited. Not only do I get some really nice new clothes for my birthday, but on Wednesday I finally get to go get my license. At least I'll get it if I don't fail. It will actually be a miracle if I don't fail because you know me. I tend to panic at nearly every situation no matter how stupid it is. And I can't imagine anything more panic-inducing at the moment then being in a car with a state trooper. Sorry I just can't.....haha. But oh well. Maybe it will go okay. Maybe I won't do something horrible to offend the guy and end up in jail for the rest of my natural life. Maybe I won't ram into a stop sign, confuse the brake with the gas pedal, or anything stupid like that...Or is that just wishful thinking....hehe. Well I guess I'll find out for sure Wednesday. I just can't believe it's been a whole year since I was freaking out about getting my permit. Time really does fly (not even kidding).

*This past Tuesday was pretty fun, cause my brothers and I and some other people went to this big museum about an hour away from us. I got to see a short Imax movie for the first time, and I must say it was an unsettling experience for my stomach. Plus we set up pretty high, so by the time we got up to our seats my head was reeling. But once I got used to it, it was awesome. Too bad the movie couldn't have been more interesting though. If it weren't for the awesome Imax scenery, I wouldn't have wasted my time seeing it....Then after the movie we went through this Pompeii exhibit, which was pretty interesting if you like going through reading a bunch of stuff. Not that I mind that, but the way the exhibit was advertised I thought there'd be people dressed up and enacting the day the volcano hit. I must say the most exciting part was seeing some of those dead bodies preserved by the ash. But it was pretty creepy and morbid I'll say that.....Not my cup of tea. Then we did a bunch of other random things that were fun, but really aren't worth my effort to describe. So that's that. haha

*So besides my birthday this weekend and getting my license (hopefully) on Wednesday, next week should be pretty busy. I have a horrible voice recital on Tuesday (save me please!..=]), Thursday music stuff, and Friday my friend is having a birthday party to go see the new Twilight movie which I am absolutely dying to see. So I really hope I can go. Unless you've been living under a rock, I don't think I need to explain to you what Twilight is....haha just kidding. If you really don't know it's fine. hehe. =] And then somewhere along in there I'm hoping to have lunch with one of my friends who I haven't seen in a while, so that should be fun. And on top of all that school of course. *sigh* Darn I'm getting sick of that.....

No comments: