Monday, November 24, 2008

Random

*Well I am very looking forward to Thanksgiving break which starts Wednesday. I seriously feel like I have chemistry and algebra coming out of my ears...haha. Okay not that bad, but I seriously need a break. I'm also looking forward to Thanksgiving day because my aunt, uncle, and 5 cousins are coming to see us. It stinks though because they're only staying one day (due to getting their college kids back to school on time). I still don't know why they want to drive 10 hours just to see us for one day, but oh well what can I say. It's better than nothing I suppose. As long as it's not me taking that trip I guess it'll be okay......=] hahaha

*I got to see the new Twilight movie Friday night, and I must say that me (as well as my friend) absolutely loved it. The actors actually portrayed the characters as I imagined them, the special effects were great, and it stayed close to the book, but wasn't tied down to it if you know what I mean....I'm just glad we went to the 4:15 instead of the 7:00 showing, because when we got out of the theater there was a humongous, solid line all waiting to get into the 7:00 showing. I mean can you just imagine how loud that showing was with all those shrieking girls? Not that it wasn't loud at ours, but I'm sure it was even louder at that one....haha. Anyways it was a great movie, but only if you like stuff like that. If you're not into vampires/romance and all that, you'd definitely hate it (just to warn you). But if you're a female and you don't like that stuff, you might still enjoy it because all the male leads aren't exactly shabby looking.....

*Well just a little update on my dad. He was showing a little improvement last week, but in the past few days things have taken a very quick turn for the worse. He can't even sit up on his own now or feed himself (he just doesn't have enough strength), and he basically sleeps all the time. He's also not responsive at all, which really makes things a whole lot worse...So yeah just thought I'd let you know. Thanks for the prayers.

*Well tomorrow I'm going on a little trip with my homeschool group, so I'm very much looking forward to that. And then on Wednesday my mom is finally free to go take me to get my license. It would be just my luck though if after all that trouble we went through to go there, I ended up failing the test. *sigh* No point worrying I guess. Only time will tell I suppose.....

No comments: