Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy

I must say I am very very tired of being so busy....For example, tomorrow I have school, piano, voice, plus a basketball game all in the same day. Normally I don't have piano and voice on the same day of course, but we had to have a makeup lesson cause my teacher couldn't do it our regular day for some convoluted reason or another....Anyways it's not that I don't like all those things (well I am very close to not liking school but that's beside the point). I just don't like having them all in the same day. Especially seeing as how I'll probably be walking around like a sleep deprived zombie all day cause I haven't slept well in ages. Plus I'm so sick of my piano recital songs already that I want to puke on them....So yeah I'm a little sick of piano at the moment (and a little stressed about this stupid recital) but I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it for the moment....

I am looking forward to going to the basketball game though, mainly because I just know I'll get to get some of that really buttery popcorn they sell at concession stands that is really bad for you but tastes so dang good.....And of course the game itself will be fun. Even though it's a small college (how else do you think we got tickets) and it really wouldn't really break my heart if they ended up losing. But hey it's something to do and as long as no maniac fans decide to scream in my ear or decide to hurl objects at my head I'll be fine with it....hahaha

Later

No comments: