Monday, March 2, 2009

What Do You Know, It Actually Snowed

Around here, when a tiny hint of snow is in the air people make a mad rush for the grocery stores. When a single flake of snow hits the ground people run around like mad yelling, "blizzard! blizzard!". So imagine what goes on when we actually get a decent snow...Haha just kidding. No one's that bad (of course) around here. But I'm not kidding about the fact that we actually got a decent snow (I know. You're shocked). It was about 5 inches I'd say, which of course for those of you up north is pretty much nothing. But for us down here it was a sight to see let me tell you....This was the most snow I've seen in five years so I was quite happy. However, not happy enough to spend hours out there until I couldn't feel my fingers and toes. Also not happy enough to attempt to drag my brother down a very small hill on a sled that kept getting stuck in the snow. I normally get my fill of being outside in the snow after 10 minutes. Then I'm perfectly content until the next big one comes around (in this area I might be 50 or more). hahaha.

Sorry (once again) that it's been such a while. Things have been crazy though. I've had a ton of school, a million places to be, and no time to do it all. *sigh* But I'm making it. Last weekend was pretty interesting, but I'll tell you about that later....=]

No comments: