Monday, March 16, 2009

Random Stuff

Just a few things that have been going on....

*Last night I got to go with my friend to her youth group, so that was pretty fun. The group is really small, (there were only 6 of us there though I think the normal group is a little bigger) but I didn't mind that at all because I really can't stand large youth groups. Okay so I've never really been in what you would call a large youth group, but I have run into them at summer camp and all those places...So yeah I enjoyed it. It's nice to get a different experience every now and then...

*I will be spending this entire week acting like a maniac because I have a big piano/voice recital on Sunday afternoon. I must say that at this point in time I am trying my best not to be nervous about it, but I know that once Sunday rolls around I'll be sweating and carrying on like the apocalypse is around the corner. All I can say is they better let me use my music for my piano piece. I can remember my voice piece fine but I sure can't (not in a million years) remember my piano one in front of any kind of audience whatsoever. There is no way that I'm gonna get up there and publicly humiliate myself for the rest of my days all because some strict over-the-top piano teachers decided to put their heads together and decide how to best ruin my life.....haha Okay I'm definitely exaggerating here. I'm just a little stressed. I'm sure I'll get to use my music seeing as how I did last year. I don't even want to think what might happen if they don't let me use it.....haha

*I would appreciate it if you could keep your grandma in your prayers. She's been having heart problems lately, and in two weeks she's going to find out whether she'll have to have heart surgery or not. She's also been feeling kind of bad. They're planning on trying to come to see us Saturday, but if she's feeling too bad they won't be able to make it....So yeah this is all stressing us out a bit so prayers would be really great....

Later....

2 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Same here, I always like small groups so much better! lol.

Oooh so that means the recital is this Sunday? Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great. =] And I hope they let you use your music!

And I will definitely keep your grandma in my prayers! I hope they're still able to make it to visit.

HBSinger said...

Thanks much, Hannah!! =] And yes I sure hope they let me use my music too!! lol.
<3