Saturday, March 21, 2009

Disappointing

So I was not real happy because my grandparents weren't able to come today at the last minute because my grandma got sick. Apparently she was very dizzy, throwing up, all that kind of junk. Also this sickness is supposedly attributed to her heart problem, which is getting kind of worrisome. The doctors said she will definitely need to have surgery, and the only question is when she will have it. We're hoping to go up there when does have her surgery, (which will probably be in the next few weeks) just to give them a hand since she won't be having the surgery in the city where they live. She'll probably have it in a city about 7 hours away from where they live, which means we'll have to drive 6 hours to where they live, and then drive 7 more hours to the other city with my grandparents. Yes it's not going to be too fun. It's going to be cramped, I'm going to be grouchy trapped in a car between my brothers and then further more trapped in a hotel room with them for who knows how long, and it's just not going to be too fun. But hey it's all worth it seeing as how we want to do all we can for my grandma....Prayers for all this would be GREATLY appreciated.

Well not much else to say except that that recital is tomorrow. All I have to say about that is OH JOY. (Can you hear my voice dripping with sarcasm?)

Later.

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Aww I'm sorry about your grandparents. :( There's nothing worse than being ready to see relatives and then having it all canceled! I hope when your grandma gets surgery that it all goes well, and I'll keep praying for her!

Well, I'm about to go read your post about the recital now. :D Can't wait to read about it!