Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ANNOYED

I am pretty dang annoyed and kind of worried right now....First my grandma was supposed to have heart surgery in the next few weeks, and the doctors said they'd talk to her about it on Monday. Well they did and they said that now they don't want her to have surgery at all (they just can't seem to make up their minds). They said the surgery's too risky for someone not in the greatest condition, and that instead they want to get an MRI and then decide what to do. So now my poor grandma has to wait till whenever she can finally get in for the MRI before she can get some help. Yeah the whole situation is worrisome and is getting on my nerves. I know the doctors know more about this than I do (of course) but it still seems like they could move a little faster.....Prayers are still appreciated.

I am also annoyed cause I can't find a job to save my life. I really really really need money at the moment, but how is someone like me supposed to get money at the moment when everyone is too cheap to hire? Earlier I emailed the guy in charge of the YMCA (which is literally just around the corner from our house), and he said they weren't hiring (typically) but that I could apply to be a lifeguard or camp counselor this summer. Ha. Can you imagine me as a lifeguard? I'd be the one the regular swimmers would have to save....And nope camp counseling isn't for me either. So the Y is out. Then I went online to the site of our local grocery store and filled out another application. (I had already turned one in several months ago but they said you had to fill another one out if you hadn't been contacted in 60 days). Now I know for sure they need help in that store cause everytime my mom and I go in there we have to bag our own groceries. Now that's just pathetic. I just sure hope this works out or I'm going to blow a fuse (literally).

On top of all this I have a heck of a lot of school and I'm NOT loving it. Plus I sent away to several colleges for some more information about a week or so ago, but have I heard anything back from them? NO. Of course not. You'd think they'd want to try to actually move a little quickly and get some stuff out to prospective students in these hard economic times. But who knows......

I can't really explain the other things I'm annoyed at because there are just so many right now. Let's just say I'm not having the best of days. I'm just in one of my cynical, "I hate the world", "I'm upset cause my dad's not here" moods right now and I just needed to vent a little. Thanks for listening.

Later

No comments: