Thursday, April 23, 2009

Long Time

Sorry it's been such a while. Things have just been really crazy around here lately, but I've finally found some time to post.So here's what's been going on lately...

*School wise things have been EXHAUSTING. I did take a spring break last week which was awesome, but I started back this week harder than ever. Also next month I'll be missing four school days to go to my grandparents house, so I'm having to make up those four days over the next several weeks (yes, that means that on four school days I'm doing two days worth all so I can get done by May 29th. Yes I'm a workaholic). Thank goodness I've already made up two of the days, and now just two more to go. augggh I just need summer badly. My brain is starting to go fuzzy from all this algebra and talk about Abraham Lincoln...*sigh*

*Anyways, like I said earlier we're going to my grandparents house next month and I'm really really excited because 1:My aunt, uncle, and cousins will be there and we haven't seen them in a while and 2: I get to visit two colleges while I'm there. Yep I'm kind of nervous about that one. I'll probably do something really stupid or fall on my face while I'm on the tour or something and look like a complete and total idiot. But then again I might not. I'll just hope for the best I guess. haha. Then this summer I'm visiting two more colleges real close to where we live (actually one's in our hometown) so that'll be exciting too.....(but still nerve wracking).

*As to this weekend, I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing yet except Sunday night I'm going to a party at my friend's house (unless I end up driving around her confusing neighborhood completely lost as to where her house is for hours on end which could probably happen knowing me.....haha) and then I might hang out with some other friends and of course go to the exceedingly boring grocery store....*sigh* Then a week from this weekend I'm going on an in-town retreat with my friend's youth group, so I'm pretty excited about that as well. =] It's on self-control, which is good cause I could probably get quite a bit out of that....haha.

Well I guess that's it for now. Later

No comments: