Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another Summer Is Here

Yesterday was my last day of school, which means summer is here yet again. It's crazy cause it feels like it was only yesterday last summer started. Well I'm not quite done with Algebra 2 yet (it's such a long course that who knows exactly when I'll finish it) and I'll have to spend all summer studying for the ACT (fun I know). But hey that's not too bad and since I'm done with everything else I'm happy =]. I was especially happy when I made an A on that end of year chemistry test I worked my butt off on, and that I made an A for the year in chemistry. I was seriously so happy that I almost cried and fainted at the same time...hahah joking but I was very very happy to say the least. Next year I might not be so happy cause I have to take physics, but hey, I'll worry about that next year....Speaking of next year I can't believe that I'll be a SENIOR.. I feel really old...haha. I'm taking an extra year before I go to college though because 1: I'm ahead a year, and 2: This past year has been so nightmarish and crazy that we need an extra year to get our thoughts together if you know what I mean...So I'm not actually going to go to college for two more years, but hey it'll come soon enough....;)

As to what I am doing this summer, here's what I know so far....This Saturday I'm probably going to a dance my homeschool group is doing (which can be pretty fun), and then the next several weeks I'll just be doing some random fun things and who knows what else really....Then in about 2-3 weeks, we're going to visit my grandparents and look at houses until we find one we want. No one's bought our house yet, but my mom says that we're moving anyways in July (hopefully) or August at the latest. So basically July's going to be one chaotic month (you know how moving is) and I'm not sure I'll have one second to breathe from when we get back from visiting my grandparents to when we actually get moved. But hey, it's so exciting that I'm okay with it. =] haha.

Well that's it for now. Later

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Yay for being out of school!! lol. And congrats for getting an A in chemistry!! That is so awesome! Lol that sounds a lot like me getting the A in Algebra II, because I did almost faint when I found that out! lol. And omg I feel so old too! I feel like I should still be in 6th grade or something, not a senior!

Ahh yes, I know the feeling of moving! It's so fun but at the same time VERY chaotic! Hope you find a house you like. :-)

Luv ya!