Saturday, December 30, 2006

Leaving

Well this is it for a while. Tomorrow afternoon we’re heading to my grandparents house and will get back (Lord willing) Jan. 9th. I love going to my grandparents’ house, but the car ride isn’t so fun. The first 2-3 hours aren’t so bad, but after being crammed in the back seat for about 6 hours even going to the moon starts to sound pretty good. Ah well. Since I really don’t want to fool with my grandparents’ ancient dial up internet connection, I won’t be blogging till I get back. Hopefully you can survive without my input on the world for a little while right? Have a blessed, safe, and happy new year’s, and tomorrow afternoon when you’re relaxing in your house watching your big plasma screen TV, just think about me crammed in a car laden with luggage, two little brothers, and having to deal with my family having to stop to go to the bathroom every five minutes. Okay maybe we don’t stop every five minutes, but it sure seems like it sometimes. ttyl.

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Hey Hannah! This is Hannah R.! I like your blog! I've set up a blog here too: http://puppyluvr91.blogspot.com/ Well, I hope you're having fun at your grandparents' house!