Friday, February 9, 2007

Game review

Since I really have nothing to post about my eventful life at the moment, I thought I'd post a review for the computer game Mall Tycoon 3. Here goes:

The object of this game you might ask? To run your own mall and become a mall tycoon. (Goodness. Who would have thought?) You start out by building the floor of your mall which starts out so very nice and clean. Then people come in and throw their junk on it no matter how many trash cans you put in. *sigh* Anyways I'm getting ahead of myself. Besides floors you get to put in stores, hire employees, and raise the rent of those stores. You get to click on customers and see what they want, hire janitors and mechanics, hire police, (who sometimes let criminals walk right past them without a second glance), and advertise your mall.

This game is very enjoyable (even though about half of my malls have failed by now) and is certainly not mindless. Things I don't like about the game? I definitly wish there were a wider variety of stores available. I think it would be great fun if you could design your own stores, put in your own products, etc. Okay I know I'm getting too complicated. This game is still great fun, however, so I give it 4 stars out of 5. Check it out for yourself. Just a reminder. The first time you play it might be wise to make sure there' s an entrance to your mall. Take it from somebody who was dumb enough to forget all about that for a little while. :)

No comments: