Sunday, September 23, 2007

Finally!!

I finally finished driver's ed last friday, and let me tell you there's no better feeling. :) haha. I still have to do the driving part of course, but at least the class part is over. I was getting very tired of taking test after test and of drawing street signs. :) There was a tad mix-up last Thursday when the teacher thought I hadn't been there Tuesday...let me tell you I quickly assured him otherwise seeing as how I would never have to go back for a make-up class as much as I could help it. :) And it was really annoying since I had been there in the first place! Oh well.

Sorry I haven't been writing here much lately. Now that driver's ed is over, I will probably have more time during the week than I had before. Farewell until then...

No comments: