Sunday, September 16, 2007

One down, one to go

Well I finished my first week of driver's ed last Friday. The class wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but that doesn't make it the most interesting thing I've ever been to either. :) On the first day the first 45 minutes were spent calling names so everyone could sit in alphabetical order. Then you spend the next several days hearing the most boring lectures possible in chapters in the most boring textbook possible (haha) and you get to watch videdos which demonstrate things that are common sense to most people. (At least I hope. :) ) I mean doesn't everyone know that you're not supposed to drive while drunk, talking on a cell phone, etc.? *sigh* I guess driver's ed does have its place. I have to admit though that drawing out street signs on a sheet of paper is extremely tedious and annoying (that was one of our assignments). But hey it'll be all over before I know it. (Hopefully) Then I have the driving part to look foward to. Oh joy.

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Oh, I know how you feel! I'm going to have to take driver's ed next semester (it'll start in January). Glad it didn't turn out to be too bad though. :)