Sunday, December 21, 2008

Finally Done

Friday I finally finished school for the semester, and I must say that I'm extremely relieved. Except I'm a little worried about how I scored on my chemistry final. I studied like heck for it, but sometimes no amount of studying can prepare you for some of the horrible things that crop up on such tests...Okay so I probably did a lot better than I thought. I mean I felt pretty good on most of them. However, it took me three hours to get threw the thing (and I'm normally a really fast worker). That can't be a good sign....hahaha

Well I hope everyone has a great holiday break and a good Christmas. Ours is certainly not going to be what I call a good Christmas (as you can probably surmise), but hopefully it will still be an okay one.....Speaking of Christmas, our church's youth group and kids group is having their little performance tonight, but I'm not going to be in it because I really can't stand drama and all that and I didn't really come to enough of the rehearsals to sing in it. Plus I can't stand how they've combined the youth choir with the children's group. I mean what teenager wants to work with kids?? Come on people....But oh well. Maybe I'll get used to the idea. However, first I have to hope that the church building survives the service tonight. Remember last year when I told you about our youth group having a candlelight service? Well this year we're having a candlelight service as well, except this time the kids get to handle the candles too. That was risky enough with teenagers. Imagine such weapons in the hands of 6 year olds....*sigh* Maybe it'll be all right....=]

Well that's it for now....

No comments: