Thursday, December 11, 2008

Well...

Well I'm finally back...Sorry it's been a little while, but as you can surmise things have been pretty crazy. First of all I've been sick the past few days with a cold. Not fun. I know exactly how I got it to. Last weekend someone decided to give me a big smothering hug. Then the next day she commented on the fact that her throat hurt so much she could barely talk. Oh great I thought drearily. I still held onto hope that I could escape though. I made it through Monday, and then woke up Tuesday morning feeling like someone was shoving a knife down my throat. Today I'm feeling almost totally better (thank goodness) but just realize this; before you decide to give someone a big smothering hug, please please please make sure you're not infected with a virus. Got that?...=]

Besides all that junk, nothing much else has been going on. I'm in the home stretch of school for the semester (which I'm extremely thankful for) and tomorrow I'm going to take my driver's test. I don't know whether to be excited or whether to puke. I mean why the heck do they make teens go through this awful torture? All I want to do is drive. Come on people...haha. I had a not too fun experience with driving stuff last week (don't worry, no wrecks or anything) but that's for another story.....haha.

Later

2 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Yeah, I know what you mean! I know people's intentions are good but if they're sick they really shouldn't go near other people! Glad you're feeling better. =]

Ooh good luck on the driver's test! And yeah, I'm thankful that the semester is almost over too. =] The only bad thing is that next semester I'll have to start Algebra II! But at least I can get away from that guy in my science class! haha =P

HBSinger said...

Thanks, Hannah! Much appreciated!! =]

Ahh man so next semester we'll both be doing Algebra 2 then! Well at least we can commiserate together. I must say I think my brain's going to explode if I have to deal with one more X....haha. But you're right at least no more of that guy! That'd be awful if in your algebra class there was a guy just like him...Lol. Let's hope not! =]
Luv ya