Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

Well, as to be expected, this Christmas was just odd and strange and sad for me, but like I said that is to be expected. And not all of it was sad. I did get a few nice things (or should I say a lot of nice things haha) including a new coat which I had been badly needing. My other one had a hole in the back, and I really didn't want people to think that I was a freezing street urchin. So that was a nice gift.

I was really glad to get some curlers, but I'm not going to be happy until they actually work on my hair...My hair is super thick you see, and nothing really curls it very well. (or maybe it's just the fact that my mom and me are not professional hair stylists. That could be it...haha) Anyways, last year we had started out using a curling iron, but that stopped quick when my mom accidentally touched the iron to my face (at least she says it was an accident) leaving a big burn mark on my cheek. Seeing as how I really didn't want to die for the sake of curly hair, we switched to a curling brush which didn't curl twice as good. I mean we couldn't even get it through my hair really. So these curlers had better work or I'm giving up forever on curly hair of any sort....Okay I'll end the hair rant now. haha

Besides the stuff mentioned above I also got several more random things, but I won't bore you by going into a detailed list of them....Plus I'm too lazy to type anymore about it =] haha

Well tomorrow we are taking our yearly vacation to see my grandparents, so I'll be gone for about a week. As you know if you've read my blogs for the past year or so, my grandfather has an ornery computer that I really don't feel like messing with. Also, if I was on the computer instead of visiting with family we don't get to see often (my uncle, aunt, and cousins will be there part of the time) she'd probably kill me. Blogging is yet another thing I don't wish to die for....So I will post again whenever I get back. If you could pray that we have safe travel there and back, that would be great. All I know is, it better snow while we're up there or I'm going to be pretty ticked plus forget what snow looks like....haha

Later

No comments: