Monday, January 5, 2009

Crazy Trip

Well it's another year, and honestly I'm surprised I survived to see it....haha just kidding, though traffic in the city my grandparents live in could easily pose life threatening. Seriously, if I had to drive in that mess every day I think I'd either go insane or walk (which could be just as dangerous with those maniac drivers on the road....) Anyways, most of the trip was great, and seeing family was a lot of fun (though we did play a heck of a lot of games). You see, when you get all of our family together you can guarantee that all we will do is eat, play games, and force the musical children of the family to perform. My poor grandma about wore herself out getting the meals together. From the way she acted it appeared that the President plus his cabinet were coming to dinner....As to the performing thing, while I was packing up I conviently forgot to pack my piano music, meaning I didn't have to play. (I'm a genius. I know....haha). But my grandma wasn't having that. I ended up having to sing a duet with my cousin, as neither one of us wanted to sing a solo. But I'd much rather sing than play in public (and yes I'm considering family public here) anyday. If you've read my past blogs about piano recitals and piano festivals, you'll know what I mean.....

Well hope everyone has a good new year, and a good week. I am just happy cause I don't have to start school back till the 12th. Mwhahahaha =]. So I don't really know what I'll be doing this week, except I might attempt looking for a job since I happen to be broke (I have about 10 bucks to my name at the moment). That should be a nerve wracking endeavor. Sometimes I feel like my whole life is a nerve wracking endeavor.....haha

Later

No comments: