Thursday, January 15, 2009

This Week....

A few things that have been going on...

*On the positive side, my cousin did real well through the surgery, and from what I've been hearing she seems to be recovering at a good pace. Still not sure how much it helped or not (I haven't really heard much about that) but I'm praying that it did some good. =] Thanks for your prayers.

*On the really negative side, it is never a good thing to hear an ambulance go through your neighborhood at 7:00 in the morning. We were extremely shocked and saddened to later find out that morning that one of our neighbors (who was only 40) had a sudden, fatal heart attack. His son is really close to my brothers, so it's been a really really sad thing. It's been pretty hard on our family as well, just because it reminds of us our dad dying of course....It's just really awful, and I would appreciate your prayers for this family....

*So far I am still jobless. Not that I have been trying extremely hard to get a job, however. The more I think about it the more unappealing the whole thing sounds. haha. But I did get that application turned in at the grocery store (finally). Turns out the manager wasn't there, again, so I just laid it up on his desk. If he can't find it then he shouldn't be running the store.....haha. And I mailed off my application to that restaurant, so hopefully one of them will start hiring soon...They'd better.....haha

Well that's it for now. Oh and one more thing. Thank goodness it's almost the weekend....

2 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

I'm glad your cousin is doing okay! I'll keep praying for her.

That is so sad, how awful for that family. My prayers are with them too.

Wow, that's cool that you might get a job soon! I'm probably going to try to get one this spring or summer. I want to work at this store at our outdoor mall, so hopefully they'll be hiring. :)

And yes! I'm soooo glad about the weekend too!

HBSinger said...

Thanks, Hannah!!! Your prayers are soo appreciated!! =]

Oh cool well hopefully that store will be hiring then! Man I wish some more places around here were hiring! It's starting to get on my nerves! haha.

Love ya!