Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Out of Town

Tomorrow we are setting off yet another trip. The same place we always go. To see my grandparents....Even though we've been there so many times I still love going though. Not only do I get to see my grandparents, I also get my taste of the big city. haha. I would hate to live in the big city but I can't complain about the awesome restaurants, book stores, clothing stores, and all the other awesome places around. =] Also while we're there my uncle, aunt, and four of my cousins are coming up as well (which is the main reason we're going at this time) so that should be crazy and fun. ...haha. I would appreciate your prayers for a safe trip. ;) Also pray for me since I have to be in such close quarters with my brothers for a six hour car ride. I might need hospitilization after that....ha.

Later

2 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Haha, well I hope riding with your brothers wasn't too bad. :-) I hope you're having lots of fun with your family! =)

HBSinger said...

Thanks, Hannah!! I had a great time! ;) And yes I even survived riding with my brothers!!!! Lol