Monday, January 4, 2010

Tired

I'm tired. I'm so tired I can hardly look at the computer screen without my weary head hitting the desk with a hard thunk. Why, you might ask, am I so tired? Well first of all I haven't slept decently for three nights in a row. Last night, when I was about to fall into a calm, peaceful sleep, my dear brother runs into my room and says, "Hannah, I have something for you to fall asleep on." And he then proceeds to tell me a rather long drawn out story while I am sitting there, blinking my eyes because of the sudden explosion of light in the room and wishing I had the power of super strength so I could throw him furiously out of the room...Well he finally left but, wouldn't you know it, I couldn't go back to sleep. I tossed and turned and groaned and thought about how tired I was going to be if I didn't fall asleep which didn't help matters at all. The other two nights were pretty much exactly the same (minus the talkative brother) so right now I'm pretty much a zombie. I think I'll fall asleep tonight though. At least I'd better or I better get used to being nocturnal...

I'm also tired because we started school back today. It went well, but I was really getting the hang of being lazy and sitting around all day doing exactly what I wanted when I wanted to. Now I get to spend a whole lot of time everyday with my good old friend named calculator (physics and precal take up so freaking much of the day) and my brain feels a bit more stretched than it did before. Not to mention summer seems so very far away. I found out a few weeks ago that I get to go to Boston this summer to visit my cousins, so now this semester is going to go by that much slower....*sigh* That's life I suppose.

I'm too tired to write anymore so ttyl ;)

2 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Hey Hannah! I'm finally back after an extremely long hiatus. :)

Weird, the same thing happened to me a few nights ago! Well, except for the brother part, although I wouldn't be surprised if my brother did something like that. LOL. But yeah, one night it took me over an hour to fall asleep for some reason!

I started school today! The first day back ended up being total chaos, but I can't possibly explain it all here...I've practically written a narrative essay on it in my blog though. :P Gosh, my head would explode if I had to take precal and physics at the same time! Hope everything goes well with school and it goes by fast. :) I can't wait for summer either! That's really cool that you'll get to go to Boston. That's one of the few places in the US that I actually haven't been to!

HBSinger said...

I'm soo glad you're back, Hannah!!! I've really missed reading your blog!

Thanks girl I sure hope that school goes by fast too! Lol I'm soo excited about this summer. I sure hope we can get together and do something cause that would make this summer even ten times better than it's gonna be already!! ;)

LOL that would be soo hilarious if your brother did that!!! haha *sigh* I miss those awesome days at the cabin where we were laughing our heads off about your brother....hehehehe. Wow over an hour to fall asleep?? That is soo miserable. Hopefully we will both sleep better from now on!!! haha