Thursday, March 29, 2007

Random Thoughts

Well here are a few random things I've been thinking about lately.


*I am finding it very very difficult to wait for this summer. Well I can wait on the hot weather part, but that's beside the point. :) Nothing really going on in June or August, but in July our family is going to be attending my cousin's wedding, (which means getting to go somewhere I've never been before), I might get to visit some of my old friends on the way back, (not sure about that yet though), and *drumroll* the 7th Harry Potter book comes out. I've been waiting on that one for two years now. So let's just say I'm on the impatient side right now for all these things to happen. Another good thing about this summer, I don't have to take swim lessons again. That was a nightmare. But more on that one another time :)


*Basketball wise, Kentucky's coach recently left them so now they have to find another one. I'm personally hoping (along with many other wishful thinkers) that they'll hire the Florida coach, Billy Donovan, who is trying to win his second national championship. He probably won't come (who would want to step into the Kentucky mess anyhow?) but there's always hope in my opinion. :)

*Well I have a voice lesson today and I am horribly afraid the teacher will mention the dreaded word "recital." Okay I'm exaggerating. I do like being in recitals, but they are a very nervewracking experience. I can just imagine forgetting the words, starting in the wrong key, going completely dry in the mouth area, and worst of all blacking out from all the pressure. As you can see, I don't necessarily enjoy being under the spotlight at any given time. :) I'll let you know what happens with that.

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Yeah, I can't wait for summer either! When is your last day of school? Ours is May 25. That's cool that you'll get to go to a wedding! And I would be really nervous in a choir recital too. But I'm sure you'll do great! :)