Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back in School

The first day of school was yesterday, and I actually have a pretty good attitude about this year. :) I'm doing 20th century World History off a computer program which is very different to say the least. haha. In science I'm doing biology which I absolutely love (I'm actually thinking about majoring in biology when I get to college) and I get to read two books at one time this year, so as you can guess I'm loving that too. :) haha. I'll let you know how good they are after I finish them. Some of the questions for history are kind of tedious, and let's just say analogies and language arts are no picnic, but other than that it's all good. :)

Well that's about it. I'm starting driver's ed at the public school in about three weeks, so I'm pretty nervous about that. Well not too nervous, but who knows what'll happen when I try to park the car or when I'm riding in a car with a bunch of other kids. :) haha. I'll be sure to let you know what happens with that.

No comments: