Monday, August 13, 2007

A Surprise Party and Other Things

Last night our youth group had a surprise party for our youth minister who is leaving after this week. We actually managed to pull off the surprise (at least that's what we think haha). It was a tad bit complicated as all the youth told our minister that we were going to the coffee shop, when really we all drove over to another youth group member's house. Then we stayed there for about three seconds, and then we all headed over to another member's house where the party was going to be held, and snuck around to the back door and surprised him in the basment. So yes it was pretty complicated. And lets say that when I was riding with one of my friends to the house, I had to hang on pretty tighly to the car door. :) Don't worry she wasn't really a dangerous driver. Just a little excited I guess. haha

Well school starts back one week from today. I'm actually pretty excited about it as opposed to nearly every other kid in America. :) I'm going to have soo much work though and I'm a bit worried about doing geomotry. (Math has never been my strong point.) I am looking forward to most everything else. Especially biology. Well I'm not really looking foward to the dissection part of it now that I think about it. :) Don't worry though I'll try to spare you from long gross descriptions of it on here. :) Can't make any promises though. haha.

No comments: