Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Busy with School

Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted here. I've been extremely busy with school and all that, which is going pretty well. The biology is great (well at least it is before the dissection kicks in :) ) but right now I'm bogged down in Heart of Darkness. It's a good story, but let's just say that it takes me about 45 minutes to get through one section. (That is a big deal considering how I'm a pretty fast reader. :) ) But I'll get through it eventually I suppose. If I don't die getting through the literature questions first. haha. Since school's back in,I might be posting some of my creative writing stuff on here sometime, so watch out for it. Or avoid it. :)

Well that's it for now. Except for the fact that is overly hot here. (Really that shouldn't be a surprise to me by now. ) I guess if I die of heat stroke you'll know soon enough. ;) haha

No comments: