Monday, October 27, 2008

Crazy

This past weekend has not been too great unfortunately. My dad has really gotten a lot worse, in the sense that he's often disoriented, he can barely talk, he's broken out in this huge rash from his medicine, and he's extremely weak. It's all really scary, so your continued prayers are just soo appreciated. Especially since Wednesday my mom and dad are going back to the university hospital for more tests and stuff. So hopefully that trip will go good and things will just improve from here. And at least I get to see my grandparents who are coming to stay with us. =] But it's going to be kind of crazy this week anyways with music and church and all that other stuff. And Wednesday several people from our church have insisted to come over and clean all our floors. Well all I can say is let them come, and more power to them. Especially if they come to vacuum my room. No telling what they'll find in there.....

Well that's it for now.

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

I'm so sorry about that. :( That must have been so scary! I hope your dad is feeling better.