Monday, April 30, 2007

Back

Well we made it back safely yesterday, so thanks to all who prayed for a safe trip. The driving part was extremely tiring I can tell you that, and it did get a bit tedious and cramped. But hey, at least I didn't get car sick or anything like that. :) We had a great time at my grandma's just relaxing and doing random fun things, (like reading my Dad's old Richie Rich comic books from the 70's for instance)but it's always good to get back. I was dreading today because I had to go to the orthodontist, but after hearing at my ortho appointment today that I will be getting my braces off in two weeks I wondered why I ever hated that office in the first place. hehe. So yes I'm quite happy about that right now and am also happy that school ends in just a few weeks. Now here's hoping I can do well on the standarized test as well as my big end of year history test plus several more math and science tests. *sigh* It never ends does it? :)

1 comment:

An Observing Voice said...

Exactly how much did you drive? Just kidding to a great passenger.