Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spring Break

Just wanted to let everyone know I won't be blogging here for a little while due to the fact we're going out of town tomorrow. We're going to my grandma's house which is, unfortunately, 10 hours away. That means we'll probably be leaving before 7:00 AM, which isn't exactly the most enjoyable time to leave in my opinion. :) I know there's a computer there, but I really don't think the internet works too well there so blogging is really out of the question. (This computer's worse than my grandpa's dial up and that's saying something.) We'll be back about April 29th, so I'll try to get on here soon after that. If you could just pray that our family has a safe trip there and back and that we have a productive trip, that would be great. Well I just heard from my brother that we're leaving at 6:30. If that means we have to get up at 5:30....you don't want to know my reaction to that. :) So that's it for now. Over and out.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I will be praying for you and your family Hannah! I guess you survived the early morning... LOL!!!!

I am excitedly awaiting your return my dear. =] I hope you have many funny stories to tell me when you get back.

Love ya!