Friday, April 13, 2007

Random Happenings

Well I have a few random things to mention

*My dad had an MRI done yesterday on his brain, and everything looks great! (For those of you who don't know my dad has a slow growing non-cancerous brain tumor.) Anyways, it has not changed any or gotten any bigger and it is not affecting him at all. So we are all very happy and thankful for that!

*I am growing more and more impatient for summer and I am very very glad the weekend is coming up. It will be very nice to get a break from algebra. I mean who wants to tackle word problems in which you have to know how many square miles are in your state? Crazy huh? Luckily I don't have really anything planned for this weekend except I have a ton of stuff to do on Sunday. Right after Sunday School I have to sit in the nursery during the service. Not that I particularly mind that, but it stinks I have to miss the service and all. Then right after that I have to say for a youth council meeting to plan out all the youth activities for the summer. (Yes that does take several hours) Not the most fun thing in the world, but someone has to do it.

*Well spring break starts next week, but more on that later.

That's it for now. :)

No comments: