Thursday, May 17, 2007

Random Things

Here are a few random things that have happened lately around here:

*Yesterday was the day I have been waiting for for two years and three months. I got my braces off. *screams exuberantly* I have to say it is one of the best feelings in the world being able to rub your tongue over your teeth again. Never take that for granted folks. :) For a few hours I enjoyed the freedom of having absolutely nothing on my teeth. Then I had to go get the retainers that I have to wear for one year. They're a bit uncomfortable, but I do get to take them off to eat and brush and all that. They're kind of a hassle, but hey at least the braces are gone.

*Yesterday was also the day that I finished my freshman year of high school. It's hard to believe another school year has come and gone. I had to take one very stressful math exam yesterday plus a big science test. I'm done now, however, and am completely free! We are getting out wayy earlier than we usually do. (The schools here aren't getting out till June 8th.) But hey you don't see me complaining. :) Also my grandparents are coming in on Saturday, so I'm very excited about that as well.

Well that's all for now.

No comments: