Saturday, July 7, 2007

Look Who's Back

Well I made it back from camp a few hours ago. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience, but of course there are always a few downers to these things. :) For example my voice is pretty darn tired due to the fact that every day we had three-four singing rehearsals all leading up to a concert Friday night. We also found out we had to memorize the two pieces the day before we were due to sing them. Miraculously enough all 50 something members (or however many were in the choir) managed to pull it off without making any serious errors. Yes the rehearsals did get extremely tedious at times and I had to mouth a lot of the words as I felt like I had plaster on my throat toward the end of the week, but it all paid off in the end. :)

During our free time we played a game called Bacci (I think that's how it's spelled), got ice cream, enjoyed the gorgeous ocean (which I had never seen before in person), and did other random things. It's nice to be home though where I can get on the internet, take a shower when I want to, not have to worry about my stuff being thrown around, etc. But it was still a great week and sometimes it's good to get a break from the electronics and stuff like that and just focus on God. Well I think I'm going to bed early tonight as I'm thorougly exhausted. I went to bed at 11:30 last night and had to get up at 5:20. *sigh* Well that's it for now. Great to be back on here!

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Glad you're back! Sounds like you had fun at camp. :)