Monday, July 16, 2007

Random

Time for another one of those posts where I post on a few totally random topics. :)

*Well I'll be 15 this fall, so hopefully after we get back from vacation my dad will start teaching me how to drive. Also hopefully I won't have to take driver's ed at the public school. I mean I probably wouldn't mind too much, but I was talking to one of my friends about it, and it doesn't sound very pleasant. From what she said it sounded like there were about 200 students being taught at one time with several kids per car. For one thing I'm really not used to a huge class setting like that. I could handle a normal size class of course, but 200 is a bit much. Also I'm afraid I might get assigned to a car with a wierd maniac person who doesn't know a thing about driving. Well I guess most people who come to driver's ed don't know much about driving, but still. hehe. I'll let you know what happens with all that.

*If you asked me what the most important thing I learned from church camp was, I would say that I learned several new card games. Haha just kidding, but I did learn some pretty good ones. For example there's this rather interesting game called Moffia (which could be considered by some as quite violent :) ). Each person is given a card that they must keep secret from the rest of the group. If you get the ace, then you're the Moffia. If you get the queen you're the nurse, the jack you're the sherriff, and a normal card you're just a townsperson. The narrator knows who everybody is, and it's good to have a narrator who can tell pretty funny stories. The narrator tells everyone to go to sleep (close their eyes) and the Moffia points at a person they want to kill off. Then the nurse wakes up and points at somebody she wants to heal, etc. Then everybody wakes up, the narrator tells who died and how (unless the nurse managed to heal them), and all the other players (including the Moffia) vote on who they think the Moffia is. There are quite a few more details, but that's the main jist of it. And let me tell you it is hilarious. :)

Well that's all I have to say. Till later.

No comments: