Monday, January 14, 2008

Back In School

As the title suggests, we started school back up today. Yes, that's pretty much a good thing seeing as how we've been out four weeks, but I'm not complaining about length of vacation time. ;) (Oh and for those of you who say that's not fair we got such a long break, we are denied a spring break to make up for that. hehe). Anyways, I had a pretty good first day back until I got to measuring angles in geometry. Don't get me wrong, I normally enjoy this subject, but angles just about get me every time. I try to convince my mother that I will probably have no need of the knowledge of how to measure angles when I grow up, but it hasn't worked well so far. ;)

Besides school, things aren't so busy at the moment, but in the next few months things are going to be pretty hectic (at least by my standards). Our church is going to a handbell festival next month, I'm probably going to have to be in more voice recitals (oh joy), and a retreat in March. *sigh* I guess I'll just have to take things as they come. ;)

No comments: