Thursday, January 31, 2008

Crazy

Seven rather odd things I've noticed lately (not in any particular order).

7: How can both my dad and my brothers be super obsessed with some silly racing video game? It sure gets annoying to me. ;) I think if someone gave them a choice between the game and a million dollars they'd choose the game in a second.

6: How in the world could anyone espouse something like abortion?

5: Why do I still get about 10 million pop-ups on my computer when I'm supposed to have this "wonderful working" popup blocker?

4: How can people still believe in Evolution when all the evidence is against them?

3: Why can't the weekend come faster? =]

2: Could the next few months for me be anymore crowded? Bell festival next month, voice starts back next week (which means voice recitals unfortunately), piano recital, plus other random annoying things....haha

1: And finally why do I happen to be typing this? Good question.

No comments: