Saturday, June 21, 2008

Leaving

Tomorrow we're heading down south (even deeper south than where we live) to see my grandma. We're staying a whole week (actually a little over a week) and the car ride will be 10 hours long. Not to mention we have to leave at about 6:30 in the morning. Not exactly my idea of a fun trip, but I guess I'll just have to deal with it. =] I probably won't be posting here till we get back, unless my dad can somehow hook up his laptop down there and get internet access through my grandma's modem (or something like that). I don't really see that happening, so unless a miracle occurs you probably won't hear from me in a while. I am not giving up hope yet though because as nice as it is to get to see family and all, it might get kind of boring down there at times (plus it's going to be really really hot). But my dad said he might finally take us to see Narnia while we're there so I won't complain yet....

Before I go, I would like to ask prayers for my other grandma who was diagnosed with breast cancer last week. She's meeting with an oncologist next week to see about treatments, plus my parents are encouraging her to go on the diet my dad's been on (which has worked wonders for his cancer). I'll let you know how everything turns out, and thanks for your prayers. =]

On a lighter note, I'm having to post this on another computer as my computer is having problems again (surprise surprise). I'm not sure if it's a virus or not, but it sure is acting funny. Everytime I boot up the computer I get this wierd message that says something like "a critical error has been detected on your computer. Windows has been shut down to protect your computer". Or rather it's been shut down to irritate me to death. That's a thought...

Till later

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Hope you have fun at your grandma's! And hopefully the 10-hour drive wasn't too bad. lol. I know how you feel though, it takes about 11-12 hours to drive to where my grandparents live, so those car trips are looong! lol.

And I will definitely pray for your grandma!