Sunday, June 8, 2008

Surprise Surprise

I'm going on vacation tomorrow. The problem is I have no clue where we're going. Well I have a few clues, but I still don't know for sure. My dad wants it to be a surprise, so he insists us kids (that means me and my brothers) can't find out where we're going till we actually get there. The only things I know is that; 1: It's somewhere instate (meaning it can't be too exotic). 2: It's not the beach. 3: It's only a few hours away. So basically it's not anywhere too over-the-top exciting (we're only gone till Thursday after all), but it's still a vacation so hopefully I'll have a good time. =] I won't have internet access while we're gone, but that's probably a good thing considering I'm about ready to throw my computer through the window at the moment....

Besides this, there's really nothing much else going on except for the fact that it is dang hot down here. Also my brother's birthday was yesterday, so he's still using that as an excuse to get out of anything chore or work related he can....quite annoying to say the least, (especially since I normally have to end up doing what he doesn't) but hey we all do it so what can I say. ;)

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Ahh, lucky. :P I'm about ready for my vacation, because I'm starting to get bored just sitting around. lol. Well, wherever you end up going, have fun! =]

And yes, I know how you feel, it is extremely hot here. Today it was almost 100 degrees. And happy belated birthday to your brother. :)