Sunday, June 15, 2008

Parking

A few things

*Got to practice my parking Friday. It went pretty well. Even though I still can't park perfectly every time, I did have a few times where I did well (though I also had a few times where I did absolutely atrocious). Plus my dad keeps reminding me that I'll be 16 in 5 months, which means I only have 5 months to get this down because my dad will probably kill me if I don't pass the license test on the first try....Okay I'm exaggerating a bit, but I do really need to learn parking as soon as possible though. =] I also need to work on backing out of a space which is even trickier than parking (and that's definitely saying something coming from me). My dad stood in the space next to me pretending to be another car, (luckily we were practicing in our empty church parking lot), so I had to back out extra slowly so as not to hit my dad. I really did not want to get into trouble for hitting my dad while practicing backing. ;) But for all my complaining and moaning I'll just have to keep on practicing and hope that I get it down eventually....

*Apparently this past week my computer came down with some kind of virus. My background was replaced with some kind of funny warning saying "your computer has been infected with spyware", plus my email address was sending out videos of a Clinton supporter getting thrown out of some meeting (random and wacko I know) to every person on my list. I was quick to assure them that that wasn't me sending those videos. I never clicked on the link of course, so who knows what was actually in the video. But there is a happy ending. My dad (after searching the web for what seemed like ages) finally found a program that got rid of the virus. So thanks to him hopefully I won't be sending out anymore strange emails.....

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Ugh I haaaate parkng! lol. That's definitely my biggest weakness in driving.

And computer viruses are so annoying! I'm glad you guys were able to get it fixed. =]