Friday, September 5, 2008

*Crash*

The above title is the sound of me jumping up from my school desk in a fit of ecstasy, running towards the door, and promptly slamming my head into the glass and falling backwards on the floor like the klutz I am....Okay so that didn't really happen, and I'm not really that clumsy. But I was pretty eager to get done with school and I am extremely happy to have made it through another week. I am also extremely glad that I have a good grade in Algebra 2 so far. I know, that fact is nothing less than a miracle....Now all I have left to worry about this weekend is a response paper that hopefully is going to require as little of my brain power as possible since I don't have a whole lot of that left by the time Friday comes around....hahaha

For once I'm actually not too sure what I'm doing this weekend except we are going out to eat tonight for my mother's birthday, which was actually yesterday. The whole event has been rather chaotic because we ended up going to get my mom some presents on her actual birthday, which is never a good thing just to warn you. But we found her some things so it's all good I suppose. Anyways the fact that we get to go out to eat is in itself the awesomest thing ever, because we rarely go out to due to my dad's diet. So I am much looking forward to tonight. hehe Besides that, who knows what I'll be up too.....=]

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

lol, for a minute there I thought you were serious about slamming into the glass door. haha :P

I'm glad you're still holding on, and I hope Algebra 2 and chemistry continue to be ok. lol

Happy belated b-day to your mom! :D Haha we almost always end up getting gifts on the person's actual birthday. lol