Monday, September 22, 2008

Prayers

I would really appreciate it if you could keep my grandma in your prayers (the one who has breast cancer). Basically she's been having trouble catching her breath in the mornings, and the doctors determined this is happening because she has some fluid on one of her lungs. Soo she has to go to the hospital tomorrow to get that taken care of, plus they're going to investigate another suspicious looking spot they saw on her esophagus. Thanks I really do appreciate it. =]

Nothing much else going on except school is driving me nuts. But is that really anything new? haha. Oh and I have to take the PSAT sometime next month as well, so that should be interesting. I just hope I'll know some other people taking it at the same time or I'll probably freak out to the point of hyperventilation or something.....ha

Later

2 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Aww, I'm sorry about your grandma. :( I'll pray for her. Hope she feels better. =]

Haha, school can kinda drive me nuts too. :P I'm going to have to take the PSAT sometime this year, but I'm not sure when. Let's just say I'm not really looking forward to that...lol. :D

HBSinger said...

Thanks so much, Hannah! That definitely means a lot. =]

Haha yep well at least we can endure it together!! lol