Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What the Heck

*I recently saw a news article that stated how millions of innocent lives were being taken every year. I thought, "Great. An article about the evils of abortion." Boy was I wrong. It was an article on saving the lives of mice used in scientific research. And this isn't just pointless research that doesn't help anyone either. It's research attempting to get cures for diseases. So basically this guy who the news article quoted is more concerned with saving the lives of mice than he is the lives of humans? Millions of human babies are killed every year but does he care about that? Something's definitely wrong here.....

*You know what's really annoying? Calorimetery. Okay that might be misspelled, but at the moment I don't particularly care. Every day I find myself tortured by these long chemistry problems (yes, calorimetery is a chemistry term) that solve for the calorimetery of an object. I'm not going to bother explaining it. Just know that by the time I get through all the equations required to solve one problem, I've already burned through one week of school. Okay exaggerating but you get my point.

*You know something else that's really annoying? People who don't get back with you. Take for example my voice teacher who I really really liked having for the past two years. We emailed her several years err weeks ago and still no reply. And the longer I go without lessons, the crappier my voice starts to sound, and pretty soon I probably won't have one left at all and they'll have to kick me out of choir.....okay exaggeration but hey I'm ranting here..=] Plus I'm waiting to hear from somelse too involving a school chorus thing so I'm getting really ticked off and if I don't stop now I'll probably blow through the ceiling or something. So yeah I'd better stop. That wouldn't make for a good obituary headline......

Later. And I promise I'm not as mad as I sound....=]

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Haha, millions of innocent lives. Well, that is kinda sad that they kill mice, because mice are really adorable, but I guess you're right, we should still be more concerned about saving human lives.

Calorimetery? lol, I've never heard that word before. :P Ugh chemistry sounds like such a pain!

And yeah that's annoying when people don't reply to e-mails.

Luv ya =]