Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day (Literally)

Let's just say I'm pretty ticked for one main reason. Every single kid in the United States (and probably every kid in Africa too knowing my luck) got off school today except for one incredibly lucky person (well 3 actually if you count the hooligans known as my brothers)....me. I know I know. You're so jealous. Not only did I have to do school, but I also had an extremely loong day. History in itself took 2 hours (and I'm not even kidding). The Constitution is not exactly the most interesting thing you can read while your mind is fresh, so imagine trying to read it when your brain is nearly dead? Yeah not fun but I made it. And I did get everything else done except for one little thing I'm finishing up tonight. So I guess I'll stop ranting now. =]

Well except for school today the rest of my weekend was pretty good. Saturday was randomly fun, church was good, Kentucky won in football (haha), and I even played frisbee without looking incredibly stupid for once. (Shocker I know). Now hopefully I can make it through the rest of the week without collapsing. If anyone was ever close to death because of overreading the Constitution and too many algebraic equations, that person would be me.....=]

4 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Ugh! That's awful that you didn't get Labor Day off! Yikes, I think my brain would explode if I had to read the Constitution for 2 hours. lol

Glad the rest of your weekend was good though. =]

HBSinger said...

Thanks! Hope yours was pretty good too and that your family is doing all right =] Still praying for you guys.

And yes my brain nearly exploded there at the end. But it didn't which is good considering that would be an odd way to die...Lol

Puppyluvr91 said...

Yeah, it was pretty good, I went to my friend's house with a few of his other friends and we had a really good time, and that helped take my mind off of what was happening. My family is coping a lot better now. =] Thanks so much for your prayers.

Haha, yeah. I remember last year in my history class we had to do this huge project on the constitution- we had like 100 questions we had to answer about it, and we had to explain what all of the amendments meant...ugh I hated that! lol. My brain nearly exploded as well...=]

HBSinger said...

Oh good I'm so glad to hear that! =]

Haha yep those amendments are enough to drive anyone crazy! Geez how did you make it through all 100questions? I would have died probably. lol

Love ya