Monday, September 29, 2008

Update

Just an update on a few things. First my grandma's thing went well last week. However, the docotors thought they observed something pressing in on her esophagus making it crooked. Not a good thing to have a crooked esophagus. But of course that would explain some swallowing problems she had been having. Soo they're getting definite results on what's really up with her esophagus sometime soon, so hopefully they'll be able to correct whatever's wrong.

As to my dad, he's going to be completely changing drugs soon to try to knock out the little part of his tumor that's left. It's a totally new type of drug, so not many people have taken it yet. I think he'll be starting it in about two weeks or so, so hopefully the side effects won't be as bad with this one as with his others. Besides my dad and grandma, I'd also appreciate prayers for my cousin who had surgery today (not to mention today happens to be her birthday). So you can basically just keep my whole family in your prayers I guess. Thanks so much. It means a lot =]

Besides all this craziness, everything else has been going pretty well. I'm just glad fall is finally here, and I'm really really happy that I'll be 16 in just about a month and a half. Freedom is almost here! haha Well if I can pass my license test that is.....

Later

3 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

I'm glad things went well with your grandma, and I hope they can fix everything!

And I hope the side effects won't be too bad with your dad! I'll definitely keep your whole family in my prayers. =]

And yeah our birthdays are coming up so soon! Ahhhhh I can't believe I'm really going to be 17! I just don't feel that old at all....lol.

HBSinger said...

Lol wow I can't believe you'll be 17 either!!! But don't worry you're not too old. hehehe but seriously I can't believe I'll actually have my license soon (hopefully). It's so surreal! hahaha

HBSinger said...

Oh and thanks soo much for your prayers!! They definitely mean a lot! =]