Sunday, August 24, 2008

Frisbee and Other Things

Just got back from playing Ultimate Frisbee with my youth group, and I must say I do not go to show off my mad frisbee skills. Rather just the opposite. I stink at frisbee okay? I normally avoid being passed the frisbee at all costs. I mean I could probably catch it (sometimes) but my throw is so awful they'd probably kick me off the team immediately (and they'd probably be justified). But hey it's all just for fun, (at least it is most of the time hehe) so I go anyways just for something to do.

Besides that, not much else has been going on this weekend except Friday night I did go to a back to school party at church which was pretty fun. The only problem there were so many kids (they way outnumbered the youth) that it was hard to talk over the din of balloons being popped, kids screaming for more food, and loud thunking noises that could have been someone getting hit over the head with a golf club. I'm just not sure....=] It was still fun though. Now, alas, the weekend is over and tomorrow it's back to the horrors of chemistry and algebra 2 and all those other awful things designed to torture innocent teenagers....ha. Piano starts back on Thursday too, so I should be pretty busy....

Later

2 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Don't worry, I'm not too great and frisbee either. :P

Hope chemistry and Algebra 2 are going okay. :)

HBSinger said...

Lol okay yay I'm not the only one! =]

And thanks! They are going okay right now, so hopefully it won't get too much worse! haha