Monday, August 4, 2008

Off Again

Tomorrow we're going back to my grandparents house (yet again) to see them as well as my aunt, uncle, and 5 cousins who are visiting in that area (the 6th cousin is married). Soo though I enjoy vacations, I'm kind of relieved this will be our last one of the summer seeing as how it feels like we've been traveling like crazy. Also since my mother's driving we'll be lucky to get there by 10:00....the next day. Okay just kidding she's a good driver. Just not as fast as my dad I guess =] So anyways if you could pray for safe travel for us that would be great. Hopefully I won't get too claustraphobic trapped in the van with my brothers. There's a reason no one wants to sit in the middle seat....On top of that I can't read in the car for very long (unless you want me puking over everything) and I can't even go to sleep for some odd reason. So it's bound to be a very boring trip. Oh well. I'll survive....

Ttyl

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Hope you have fun on your last vacation! And hopefully the car trip won't be too bad. lol. Well, I guess we'll both be suffering because while you're in the car, I'll be sitting in a classroom again. lol. Oh well, at least I can have a bit more of a positive outlook on this school year. lol