Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back

Well we made it back from my grandparents house yesterday, and I must say I'm very glad to be back. It was a fun trip of course, just pretty tiring. Let's just say I spent about half of the week trapped in interminable games of the game Trouble. You see one of my cousins (who has a tumor that affects her looks, seeing, hearing, thinking, and all that) really has a thing for Trouble plus hanging out with me. She's a particularly hard person to discourage, so I spent a lot of the time entertaining her which can be pretty exhausting I'll say that. I still enjoyed it though and I still got to hang out with my other cousins some which was very fun. Just never ask me to play a game of Trouble with you, okay? =] On their last day there we had an early surprise birthday party for my dad. I'm not totally sure if we surprised him or not (it probably wasn't very hard to deduce what we were planning) but it was still a pretty great time.

Now that we're back, my mom is getting ready for school which starts next Monday. I can only say that I'm pretty worried about this school year because of the amount of subjects I'm taking. Chemistry, Algebra 2, French, a whole bunch of literature, American Civics/Government, and quite a few other things. So it won't be an easy year that's for sure. I'm also pretty bummed out because I love science and hate math, and unfortunately Chemistry has quite a bit of math involved. I mean come on. I get enough math as it is. Why does it have to invade other subjects too? Oh well. No point complaining about what I can't control....

2 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Glad you had fun at your grandparents' house! lol, I used to love Trouble!

Good luck with school! I'm taking Algebra 2 next semester, and I'm probably taking Government next school year! (I must say that although history is usually one of my best subjects, I've never been too good in the civics/government area. haha).

HBSinger said...

Haha yep that's probably how I'll be in the government part! hehe And thanks! hopefully school will go better than I think =]