Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Can't Believe....

...that we’re moving in less than three weeks. The days themselves are creeping by, but when I really stop to think about it, I can’t believe we’re already this far along. It seems like yesterday when we were just discussing moving as a possibility. *sigh*

....that I can actually drive a car. Never mind that I’ve been doing it for over a year and a half, it still seems too awesome to be true that I am really capable of operating one of those things. Talk about a great feeling!

....that Michael Jackson made the front page (and I mean front page) of my grandparents’ newspaper two days in a row.

....that I haven’t eaten a bowl of chocolate ice cream in a month. For me, (the world’s biggest chocolate ice cream fan) that is astounding!

....that people occasionally still ask me if I ever fight with my brothers. *sigh* If they’d spend a few days at my house and live with what I have to live with, then they’d get the picture. ;)

....that I’m going to college in two years. I was just looking at some old stuff from 6th grade the other day and it feels just like yesterday. I promise you.

....that everything is so freaking expensive.

....that people think diving into deep water is fun.

....that some people freak out over the president killing a fly but don’t say a word about the millions of babies killed every year.

...that you’re reading this....;) haha just kidding. What would I do without you to read my many rants???

2 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Wow, so you'll be moving pretty soon! Good luck with all that! Even though it can be exciting it's also quite chaotic and stressful, so I will certainly be sending hugs your way. :)

Lol I feel exactly the same way about driving! It's so weird to think that I can actually do it. I'm actually supposed to take my test this Wednesday, so let's hope that I pass and that it doesn't rain! lol

Tell me about it! I mean, I'm sorry he died, but I don't know why whenever a famous person dies, the media sees the need to go on and on about it for weeks. They just say the same stuff every single day!

lol! I don't think I have either, but I did just eat moose tracks ice cream last night haha.

haha, well I definitely understand the thing about your brothers! But one day maturity should start kicking in haha. Even though my brother still annoys me sometimes he's at least more mature than he was a few years ago! lol

SOOO true! It's just surreal for me to think that I'm going to be a senior this year. 6th grade DOES seem like just yesterday, and I still feel like I should be in about that grade too haha.

I definitely agree on the expensive thing and the deep water! And yeah I couldn't believe the thing about the fly either! haha doesn't anyone have more important things to worry about? lol

HBSinger said...

Thanks soo much, Hannah!! I am definitely going to need all the hugs I can get during this moving experience!!! ;)