Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Trailers

Sorry, I just can’t resist posting the teaser trailer for the latest Twilight movie (New Moon). In case you haven’t heard of Twilight (which probably means you’ve been living under a rock or something), it’s basically about a normal girl, named Bella, who falls in love with a vampire. The plot gets a bit more complicated with things involving werewolves and such, but that’s the basic premise.

No, it’s not realistic (duh) and sometimes it does get a little too much. I mean this girl is over the top obsessed with a freaking vampire. When he leaves (only temporarily of course) in the second book, she basically loses it and spends her life moping around like a zombie. Yeah, that gets kind of annoying. And yes the first movie had its faults. The girl who plays Bella is not extremely likeable and is about as warm as an ice cube. Plus she doesn’t seem surprised to discover that her boyfriend is a vampire. But hey, the books are entertaining and interesting and I enjoy them (as well as the movie). Pure escapism. I am also posting the trailer for the new Harry Potter movie because (yet again) I just couldn’t resist. Twilight’s good and all, but it just can’t beat Harry. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYBF3HKzrmE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnooUEuyn_M

Well, got to run now. Later.

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Yay for Twilight! I still need to see the first movie though! But did you know Dakota is going to be in New Moon? I don't think they show her in the trailer, but she does have a part in it, so I'll definitely want to see it. :)

And yeah, I'm super excited about Harry Potter!